Tuesday 3 April 2007

La théorie du couloir des toilettes


(Please take a French accent to read these lines and forgive me for my poor Frenglish...)



Kivak has already mentioned some words about the theory of the "corridor of the toilets". This "balení" concept has probably not just disapeared after the destruction of the Vacha's camp. We should rather admit that the new technologies has not only allowed us to digitilize our life but also has made the hunting manoeuvres easier. Remember, for instance, how it was hard to reach the good timing to avoid to stay ten minutes, as an idiot, in this stinking passage, waiting for passing the demoiselle! Consider now how it could be so easy now to stand with a mobile phone, instead of reading again the inscriptions on the wall!

1 comment:

Kivak said...

Oo-la-la, tres bien! Ahhh, memories, ageless and evergreen. Memories, all alone in the moonlight. I can dream of the old days. Life was beautiful then.
I remember the time I knew what happiness was. Let the memories live again.

Don't get your hopes too high though, PAM, in relation to comments. We are officially down to an audience of four: me, you, Rotten (I assume that's him in Roztoky) and my pal from WelTec here in Wellington.