Wednesday 14 February 2007

Freak out. Still more frivolity

Don't worry - I've just about run out of pictures from the party that these originated from; I'm just still a bit excited about the fact that I've actually mastered the technology to put colour versions of hard copy photographs onto the Internet. I'm sure the novelty will wear off in a week or so. But here anyway are a couple of the last characters from the mainstay at Harcov budova 'A': B & K. K's still in Liberec, having produced the next generation with Tomas, while B is still somewhere in Prague fronting up for the city's "premier indie-punk band" Freak Parade (see http://www.freakparade.org/). Sorry about the picture of you here, B, but it's the best I could do, and there was little I was able to do to airbrush that prat out of the picture; Bedrich might have better luck with his photoshop software that he's no doubt pirated from a shareware website. Nice interior furnishings though. I had better luck with K's picture - not too difficult to excise that wally from the frame, although it's still his lughole listening in at the side.

No comments: